The 2018 mid-year examinations will be held from Thursday 14 June until Thursday 21 June, inclusive.
Friday 22 June is Moderation Day and a student-free day.
An information booklet and a copy of the timetable have been made available through Tutor groups and are also available at each Campus Office.
The timetable is available here as a pdf document, mid year exams timetable 2018.
- all students will sit their exams at their HOME Campus
- morning exams commence at 9am
- afternoon exams commence at 1pm
- all exams receive an additional 15 minutes of reading time
- art interviews: Tuesday 19 June – Friday 22 June